1. Geographical expansion
- maintaining a strong position on the domestic market,
growth of shares in strategic markets (Germany, Central and Eastern Europe),
taking advantage of sales opportunities in other European markets.
A new approach to innovation through, among other things, the creation of competence centres for research and development in the Group, strengthening R&D teams and Product Managers, as well as the creation of an additional fund for the development of innovative ideas.
3. Development of modern products and services
Easy-to-use and intuitive solutions for efficient management of all types of energy media.
- new generation measuring devices with electronic - static measurement and multienergetic solutions,
- solutions and services for the implementation and maintenance of supervisory and metering systems and predictive management of network assets,
- smart metering, billing services, IoT technologies, systems for reading and management of measurement data based on modern communication technologies.
4. Operational efficiency
- further extensive automation and robotisation of production processes,
- development of the competence centre for electronics production in Ostaszewo,
- optimisation of the Group (simplification of the capital structure, e.g. mergers, further development of common functions),
- reducing the level of costs through better use of group resources and competences (e.g. coordination of activities in the following areas: purchasing, inventories, logistics).