Multi-tariff electronic meter designed for active energy measurement in single phase, two-wire network. Broad functionality and communication options satisfy expectations of most challenging domestic customers.
- Bidirectional active energy metering (import only, import and export or absolute)
- Measurement of: instantaneous power; network voltage, current and frequency.
- Maximum demand and excess demand recording
- Load profile recording with configurable integration period
- Local, automatic or remote resetting of billing period
- Archive of 16 billing periods data
- Four-tariff calendar controlled by internal real-time clock or tariff input
- 20-year calendar with special days and holidays.
- Tariff changing and time setting by a pushbutton
- Communication: optical port and serial port (RS-232 or RS-485)
- Pulse output of active energy
- Advanced event recording
- Immunity to magnetic field tampering
- Specialized LCD, indication of proper connection and phase voltages presence
- LCD data readout possible in case of mains power outage
- KomPaf maintenance software (optionally protected by USB port dongle)
||230 V ±10%
|Nominal voltage Un
|Reference current Iref
||5 or 10 or 15 A
|Maximum current Imax