- (1.4MB)ARS pro vertical fuse switch disconnectors
- (24.86MB)Switchgear - Product catalogue
Fuse switch disconnectors with lateral bus bar terminals are intended for coupling of two 185 mm bus bar systems. Feeding bars of fuse switch disconnector are fixed to first bus bar system while lateral terminal bars are fixed to second bus bar system thus coupling both bus bar systems.
- parallelly moving, double contact system,
- two arc chutes installed in each pole 2 are equipped with metal plates that stretch and further split electric arc during switching off of the circuit,
- main base of fuse switch disconnector ARS pro is made of halogen free, fibre glass strengthened, self extinguishing, thermoset polyester of V0 flammability class,
- other plastic parts of fuse switch disconnectors are made of fibre glass strengthened, thermoplastic polyamides with halogen free flame retardant added; thanks to such addition the highest flammability class – V0 was achieved,
- silver plated contacts provide low power loss and high conductivity,
- for installation on to 185 mm busbar system,
- triple pole switching (three poles at the same time) or single pole switching (separately each pole),
- fuse switch disconnectors width: 100 mm,
- possible cable connection: M12 screw,
- available for rated thermal current 400A, 630A and 1250A.
- ARS pro and ARS switch disconnectors tests
- Safe and fast fixing of ARS pro and ARS fuse switch disconnectors