Declarations of Conformity
- (67.27KB)CAD - Heating cost allocator E-ITN 30.X
Apator Powogaz products on BIM
We would like to impart that Apator Powogaz has already joined to the BIM – the world’s biggest 3D-content platform.
Try 3D-Ready solutions.
Heating cost allocator E-ITN 30.6 designed for monthly calculations of heating consumption costs in the rooms with heating systems. Preferable application range – horizontal or vertical heating systems with one or two pipes with an average minimum heating transmitter temperature equal or higher than 35 °C and at a maximum equal or lower than 90 °C.
- Big and readable 8-position display with many intuitive symbols and units for the displayed values
- Wireless data transmission system realised by: infrared port – direct reading through the reader and radio interface – remote reading outside the room with installed cost allocators.
- Cost allocator is equipped with ergonomically placed LCD display that allows the user to comfortably read the current values of heat consumption. Moreover, these data are registered in internal memory module and thanks to this it is possible to perform full analysis of heat consumption and operating conditions of cost allocator in heating season.
- E-ITN 30.6 cost allocator guarantees precise measurement of heater temperature. Installation and configuration of additional equipment is not required. The cost allocator operates based on the software that considers real heat consumption in the given apartment.
- Any unauthorised manipulation (breaking the electronic seal) is registered with the exact date of this occurrence. The information about manipulation trial is sent together with the next radio reading.
Basic technical data
|Parameter||E-ITN 30.5 / 30.6|
|Reading range in open space
||< 250 m
|Data protocol format
||< 5 mW
*) We also offer the thermostatic valves and thermostatic heads