MODULINE robotic product palletising systems
MODULINE systems are designed for stacking boxes, crates, sacks, cartons, cases or any other products in an orderly and reproducible manner on conveyor elements.
By using a robot, you can move products quickly, precisely and safely, as well as set up any movement trajectory and stacking pattern of your choice. The compact, modular and robust palletising system with a user-friendly interface is suitable for any industry. Our solutions are based on customer needs analysis and are designed with future development plans in mind.
The MODULINE robotic palletising systems are designed for stacking products in an orderly and reproducible manner. MODULINE systems can handle such products as:
MODULINE systems can be used in a variety of industries, including:
|Food industry||Meat industry||Wood industry||Automotive industry||Chemical industry||Confectionery industry||Dairy industry||Beverage industry||Plastics industry|
- Ability to palletise products of different sizes and intended for different uses
- Stable product stacking thanks to interlayer spacers
- No downtime and high process repeatability
- Modular design that makes it possible to configure and expand the device according to customer needs
- The handling process can be customised and extended to include additional functions such as marking, wrapping, binding and labelling
- Robotic systems based on robots capable of operating several lines at the same time
MODULINE semi is a compact semi-automatic palletiser equipped with laser barriers, which allow the operator to pick up full pallets without having to stop the robot. This innovative approach enables our customers to maintain their production line productivity at the required level with continuous 24 h a day operation.
MODULINE semi cobot is a modern, universal palletising station built on a mobile, compact carrier platform that you can move to any location. Operator safety is guaranteed by a collaborative robot –aka cobot – located in the machine's central part. This is an ideal solution for applications requiring product palletisation with relatively low throughput.