In opinion of Executive Board of FAP Pafal the management within Integrated System of Quality and Environmental Management has the essential meaning for business conducted by the Company in the scope of design, manufacturing of metering equipment and services.
The main objective of the Company within the scope of quality is to meet the requirements and customers expectations. For this purpose we provide with:
- Products and services at high quality level in the processes being performed in accordance with ISO 9001:2015
- Meeting the requirements of legal provisions and others, EU directives – particularly MID directive no 2014/32/WE and standards
- Professional service
Operations of the Company have process approach and they are directed to:
- Research,development of new products and modernization of existing ones
- Prevention of discrepancies and permanent improvement of quality of the processes
- Partner collaboration with suppliers
Modern management of enterprise is an environmental friendly one and therefore, Executive Board undertakes to:
- Proceed in its activity according to ISO 14001:2004
- Improvement of processes to reduce negative impact on natural environment
- Implement the rules of ecological design in new products and technological processes
Particularly the actions are focused on:
- To limit using of hazardous substances to natural environment
- Reduction of consumption of power factors
- Reduction of emission of pollutants to air
- Reduction of wastes
- Use materials suitable to be recycled
- Meeting legal requirements and others concerning protection of environment related to the Company
- Dialog on protection of natural environment with community, local authorities and employees
In the field of health and safety at work, we implement the policy through:
- Meeting legal and other requirements
- Proceeding in accordance with the provisions of PN-N-18001: 2004
- Taking care to provide employees with the best possible working conditions and taking measures to prevent accidents at work, potentially accidental events and occupational diseases
- Continuous improvement of activities carried out by the Company to ensure occupational health and safety through staff training
Each employee is obliged to know and observe the regulations, legal regulations in the field of health and safety and strictly follow them. The task of all employees is a continuous analysis of working conditions in terms of existing and potential threats and taking actions to eliminate or limit them.
The factor determining effective operation of Integrated System is permanent improvement of employees’ qualification by trainings. The Executive Board undertakes to create the conditions enabling the development of skills of its employees.
The improvement of Integrated Management System is regular task of all the employees, based on the model of working PDCA: Plan ... Do ... Check ... Act
The hereby policy is the frame to establish and review of objectives and tasks concerning quality and environment.
PN-EN ISO 9001:2015
Manufacturing process of products is performed based on certified and permanently improved Quality Management System meeting the requirements of PN-EN ISO 9001:2015 international standard. FAP Pafal SA was granted for the first time the certificate by TUV NORD POLSKA in 1966. The development and implementation of the system was mainly caused by expectations of foreign customers including; Fiat, German customers and customers from the South America. Later the possession of certified system was strong argument in promotion of products and tenders. Currently, Management System is audited and certified by Certification Bureau of Polish Register of Shipping (Certificate no.– NC-1526).
PN-EN ISO 9001:2015; PN-EN ISO 14001:2015 and PN-N 18001:2004
Since the end of 2006, Pafal is in possession of Integrated Management System certificate meeting the requirements of PN-EN ISO 9001 (Quality Management) and the standard PN-EN ISO 14001 (Environmental Management). In order to confirm and maintain a high level of working conditions, the Management System has been supplemented with a third component - implemented and certified in 2014, which meets the requirements of PN-N-18001: 2004 (Occupational Health and Safety Management).
PRIMARY AND REPEATED LEGALIZATION
In 2006, Pafal based on Regulation on authorization for primary and repeated legalization of metering equipment of Minister of Economy and Labour dated 29.03.2005 was granted the authorization for primary and repeated legalization of active electricity meters.
LAUNCH OF PRODUCTS AND USE ACCORDING TO REQUIREMENTS OF DIRECTIVE 2014/32 WE OF EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND EUROPEAN COUNCIL (MID).
Electricity meters being manufactured in FAP Pafal SA have got valid type approval issued before 30.10.2006 and they are launched to the market based on concerning legalization and till the validity of the approval but not late than 30.10.2016. Since 2008 according to requirements of directive according to MID FAP Pafal SA launches electricity meters after the assessment of conformity according to modules B and D are completed.
ASSESSMENT OF CONFORMITY ACCORDING TO F MODULE (MID).
Since 2008, in accordance with the requirements of the MID Directive, FAP Pafal SA launches electricity meters on the market and to use after conformity assessment according to modules B and D.