A forecast of consolidated financial results for 2018
The Management Board of Apator SA presents a forecast of consolidated financial results for 2017, the said forecast looking as follows:
- consolidated total sales revenues: PLN 850 - 880 m,
- consolidated net profit: PLN 65 – 70 m.
The forecast of 2018 is based on the following fundamental assumptions:
- the results include continued and discontinued operations (concluding the disinvestment in Apator Mining),
- the results presuppose the increase in profitability, among others, through the improved results in the following subsidiaries: Apator Rector and Apator Elkomtech,
- reaching an out-of-court settlement with Tauron Dystrybucja SA by Apator Rector,
- the lack of one-off events,
- average currency exchange rates: 4,17 PLN/EUR; 3,60 PLN/USD; 4,80 PLN/GBP.
Legal basis: art 17 paragraph 1. of The Market Abuse Regulation.
CONTACT ON INVESTOR RELATIONS
Frequently asked questions and answers.