Grupa Apator is an international group of manufacturers of measuring devices and systems, as well as suppliers of innovative solutions for the automation of the power network. As part of three business units (Electricity, Water and Heat, and Gas) Apator manufactures and supplies own solutions for measuring all utilities (electricity meters, water meters, heat meters, gas meters) as well as IT and technical solutions for intelligent power, water, and gas networks to the market.
You can find more information here.
Shares of Apator SA are marked with the following codes:
Registered shares - ISIN code: PLAPATR 00026
Bearer shares - ISIN code: PLAPATR 00018
- Submitting a share conversion request
- The conversion of registered shares into bearer shares can be made at the written request of a Shareholder,
- Applications for the conversion of shares should be submitted in advance, i.e. by the end of November each year,
- The procedure for converting registered shares into bearer shares is described in §8 of the Company's Articles of Association:
“The conversion of series A registered shares into series A bearer shares is made at the request of shareholders in January each year. If during the year a total of more than 100,000 (one hundred thousand) registered shares is submitted for conversion, the Company's Management Board is obliged to set an additional conversion date within 90 days of the request. Conversion of bearer shares into registered shares is prohibited.”
- APATOR SA Share Issue Sponsor Account
Apator SA Share Issue Sponsor Account is kept by Santander Bank Polska SA - Santander Brokerage House („Santander BM”). A list of Santander Bank Polska branches with access to brokerage services is available on the website https://www.santander.pl/inwestor/placowki-biura-maklerskiego
- Procedure for APATOR SA Shareholders
1. As a rule, Shareholders intending to convert registered shares into bearer shares should possess an investment account at any brokerage house.
2. The Shareholder submits an application for the conversion of shares to the Issue Sponsor, indicating their investment account opened in a brokerage house.
3. If the Shareholder has registered shares deposited on their own investment account, they are obliged to submit an application for conversion to the brokerage house where they possess the investment account.
In order to improve the share conversion process, we kindly request that Shareholders notify Apator SA of their application submission by sending the necessary details to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The costs related to the conversion and assimilation of shares in the Central Securities Depository of Poland and the Warsaw Stock Exchange are covered by the Company.
- The Company provides updates on the process of converting and assimilating shares through current reports available on https://www.apator.com/en/investor-relations/current-reports
Pursuant to Art. 10 of the Company's Articles of Association
1. Series A registered shares may be sold by the shareholders and their heirs or legal successors only to the shareholders holding Series A registered shares. Disposal of Series A registered shares to persons other than the shareholders holding Series A registered shares requires the consent of the Management Board.
2. Shareholders intending to transfer Series A registered shares to persons other than the shareholders holding Series A registered shares shall submit a written application to the Management Board for permission to do so.
3. The Management Board will consider the application for permission to dispose of Series A registered shares and will decide whether to grant permission within 60 days of the date of the application, taking into account the interests of the Company.
4. If the Management Board does not agree to the transfer of shares it should within 60 days:
- designate another purchaser,
- set a price in line with the price of bearer shares on the date of application.
The deadline for payment of the price so indicated shall be 7 days from the date of the decision of the Management Board.
5. If the Management Board does not take a position within 60 days of the written application for permission to dispose of shares, the disposal of shares shall not be subject to any restriction.
At the bottom of each sub-page of the Investor Relations page, you will find the contact details of the investor relations person.
The Company includes video coverage of the General Shareholders Meeting next to the materials relating to each General Shareholders Meetings.
CONTACT ON INVESTOR RELATIONS
Frequently asked questions and answers.