Apator S.A. has obtained the right to extend its actvity in the area of Pomeranian Special Economic Zone
The Executive Board of Apator SA announces that on 23rd June 2014 Pomeranian Special Economic Zone issued the permission no. 136/PSSE, and pursuant to it Apator SA obtained the right to extend its activity in the area of Pomeranian Special Economic Zone.
The permission obtained by Apator SA includes the following conditions:
1. The increase of investment expenses of the value exceeding the amount of PLN 20 m in the area of Pomeranian Special Economic Zone - till 31st December 2018, based on § 6 para 1 of the Regulation of the Council of Ministers dated 10th December 2008 on public assistance to be granted to entrepreneurs acting based on permission for running business in the area of special economic zones (Journal of Laws dated 2008; no. 232, item. 1548 with later amendments).
2. The employment at least of 15 new employees by Apator SA for running business in the area of Pomeranian Special Economic Zone after the day of permission granted till 31st December 2018 and to maintain the increased employment till 31st December 2020.
3. Completion of investment till 31st December 2019
The permission includes:
1. Maximum value of investment costs being qualified for public assistance in form of tax relief in the zone and it is not allowed to exceed the value of PLN 30 m.
2. Maximum work costs being qualified for public assistance in form of tax relief in the zone and it is not allowed to exceed two-year work costs due to the employment of employees in maximum number of 22,5 jobs.
CONTACT ON INVESTOR RELATIONS
Frequently asked questions and answers.