Appointment and the composition of Supervisory Board of Apator SA
The Executive Board of Apator SA announces that the Ordinary General Shareholders Meeting of Apator SA on 24th June 2013 appointed Mr Janusz Niedźwiecki and Mr Marcin Murawski as the members of the Supervisory Board.
Further to the above since 25th June 2013 the composition of the Supervisory Board is as follows:
- Mrs Danuta Guzowska,
- Mr Krzysztof Kwiatkowski,
- Mr Mariusz Lewicki,
- Mr Janusz Marzygliński,
- Mr Marcin Murawski,
- Mr Janusz Niedźwiecki.
The tenure of the Supervisory Board has been lasting since 2010 and it ends in 2016 on the day of Ordinary General Shareholders Meeting to be held.
Profiles of the new members of the Supervisory Board:
1) Mr Janusz Niedźwiecki was born in 1958. He graduated Gdańsk University of Technology:
- Electrical Department - Construction of Electrical Machines and Devices – electrical engineer ,
- Economics and Management Faculty, main subject-Management and Marketing, speciality: Economics and Finance – master of science.
Furthermore, Mr Janusz Niedźwiecki graduated from Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń, post graduated studies of management- Economics and Management Faculty.
- 2000 – 2013 –President of the Executive Board of Apator SA – Managing Director,
- 1998 - 2000 – Member of the Executive Board of Apator SA – Marketing Director,
- 1991 - 1998 - PZAE Apator, and then Apator SA – commercial section - posts taken: manager, director,
- 1989 - 1991 - PZAE Apator – design office,
- 1983 - 1989 - Gdańsk University of Technology.
Mr Janusz Niedźwiecki is dominant co-owner of Termator Sp. z o. o. (entity does not run competitive business activity to Apator SA). Furthermore, Since 2010, Mr Janusz Niedźwiecki has been councilman of Kujawy-Pomorze Province Council.
Mr Janusz Niedźwiecki does not run any competitive business to Apator SA and he is not a partner in any competitive civil law partnership or partnership and he is not a member of the body of competitive corporation and he is not in other legal person as member of its body. Mr Janusz Niedźwiecki is not registered in Insolvent Debtors Register kept based on Act of National Court Register
2) Mr Marcin Murawski was born in 1973. He graduated Warsaw University – Management Department – Management of Finance. Mr Marcin Murawski is holding powers of statutory auditor for Great Britain (ACCA Practicing Certificate), power of Polish statutory auditor (entitles of KIBR) and Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
- March 2013 – till now: Member of the Supervisory Board of GTC SA,
- December 2012 – till now: Member of Supervisory Board of CCC SA,
- November 2005 – till November 2012: Internal Audit and Inspection Department Director in group of WARTA (property insurance, life insurance, pension fund) and Secretary of Audit Committees in TUIR WARTA SA and TUNŻ WARTA SA,
- 1997- 2005 employed in PricewaterhouseCoopers Sp. z o. o. on the posts:
- 2002 - 2005: Manager in Audit Department – Financial Services Department,
- 1999 – 2001: Senior Assistant in Audit Department,
- 1997 – 1998: Assistant in Audit Department.
- 1997 – July 1997: Financial Controller in TCH Components sp. z o. o.
Mr Marcin Murawski does not run any competitive business to Apator SA and he is not a partner in any competitive civil law partnership or partnership and he is not a member of the body of competitive corporation and he is not in other legal person as member of its body. Mr Marcin Murawski is not registered in Insolvent Debtors Register kept based on Act of National Court Register
Legal base for the report: § 5 article 1 point 22 and § 28 of the Regulation of Minister of Finance regarding current and regular information being transferred by the issuers of securities and conditions of the information to be considered as equivalent one required by law of the country not being the member of the EU.
CONTACT ON INVESTOR RELATIONS
Frequently asked questions and answers.