Conclusion of annex to the multi-product Contract between ING Bank Śląski SA and companies of the Apator Group
The Management Board of Apator SA announces that on June 30, 2022 an annex to the multi-product Contract of June 22, 2016 was concluded between ING Bank Śląski SA and the following companies of the Apator Group: Apator SA, Apator Powogaz SA, Apator Metrix SA, FAP Pafal SA, Apator Rector Sp. z o.o., Apator Telemetria Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter referred to as "Companies").
Under the signed annex, the term of the loan was extended for another three years and the revolving credit limit for current financing of the Companies was increased from PLN 180 million to PLN 250 million.
The credit limit can be used in the form of working capital loans, bank guarantees, letters of credit and the Bank's redemption of receivables.
The interest rate on the limit is based on the WIBOR/EURIBOR 1M rate plus the bank's margin.
In connection with the conclusion of the annex, the collateral for the Contract has changed, which is now:
- registered pledges on inventory of the Companies with a total net value of PLN 148.8 million,
- registered pledges on fixed assets of the Companies with the total net value of PLN 31.1 million,
- mortgage on real property of Apator SA up to the value of PLN 40 million,
- assignment of rights under the insurance policy of the above collateral,
- blank promissory notes with promissory note declarations issued by the borrowers.
Obligations under the granted limit are borne jointly and severally by the Companies, up to a maximum of PLN 250 million.
CONTACT ON INVESTOR RELATIONS
Frequently asked questions and answers.