Expansion of the Management Board of Apator SA
The Management Board of Apator SA announces that on 22 November 2023, the Supervisory Board of the Issuer appointed Łukasz Zaworski to the Management Board of Apator SA for the current joint 3-year term of office, ending on the day of the Annual General Shareholders Meeting of Apator SA to be held in 2025.
Due to the above, the Management Board of Apator SA since 22 November 2023 has operated in the following two-person composition:
- Maciej Wyczesany – President of the Management Board,
- Łukasz Zaworski – Member of the Management Board.
Łukasz Zaworski – Member of the Management Board, Product Development Director is co-responsible for the performance of tasks of the Management Board of Apator SA and the creation and implementation of the strategy of Apator Group of Companies in the area of product development.
The scope of duties of Łukasz Zaworski in Apator SA includes in particular:
- responsibility for the preparation and implementation of strategy of the Company in the area of development of new and existing products,
- responsibility for the area of the development of EE / ICT / Automatics and RES products,
- close cooperation with sales departments in the scope of market needs, analyses and market trends and plans for development and commercialisation of products,
- supervision of the development and implementation of new products into production and the market,
- supervision of the research and development budget of the entire Company,
- responsibility for achieving budget objectives and strategy of Apator SA.
Moreover, at the level of Apator Group of Companies, Łukasz Zaworski coordinates:
- product development strategy, in cooperation with sales areas,
- R&D budgets and optimisation of the use of resources.
Łukasz Zaworski is a graduate in technical physics from the Faculty of Physics, Astronomy and Informatics at the Nicolaus Copernicus University with a doctoral degree in technical sciences in the field of electronics conferred by the Wrocław University of Science and Technology. He also completed postgraduate Executive MBA studies at the SGH Warsaw School of Economics.
Łukasz Zaworski has been with Apator SA since 2011, at first he worked as a product manager in R&D department, then as a project manager and, since 2018, he has held the position of Director for Development of Measuring Devices and Systems.
In addition to that:
- since 2018, he has been acting as Proxy of the Management Board of Apator SA for Research and Development,
- since 2018, he has been on the Supervisory Board of Apator Metrix SA, a subsidiary of Apator SA, which is a manufacturer and supplier of gas meters for the domestic market and foreign markets,
- since 2018, he has been on the Board of Directors of Apator Miitors ApS, a subsidiary of Apator Powogaz SA, which is a research and development unit working on ultrasonic technology in the area of water and heat metering,
- since 2023, he has been a member of the Supervisory Board of Apator Rector Sp. z o.o., a subsidiary of Apator SA, which is a provider of IT products and services supporting and automating the handling of business processes, in particular, dedicated to network enterprises such as those in the power industry.
Łukasz Zaworski does not conduct any activity that would be competitive to Apator SA, he does not participate in any competitive company/partnership as a partner of civil law partnership, partnership, he is not a member of any body of a competitive company and he does not participate in any other competitive legal person as a member of its body.
Łukasz Zaworski has not been registered with the Register of Insolvent Debtors, kept pursuant to the Act on the National Court Register.
Legal basis: Article 5 (5) of the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of 29 March 2018 on current and interim information delivered by issuers of securities and the conditions for recognising as equivalent the information required by the laws of a non-member state (Dz. U. /Journal of Laws/, item 757).
CONTACT ON INVESTOR RELATIONS
Frequently asked questions and answers.