Insurance of the entities of Apator Group
The Management Board of Apator SA announces that since 1st July 2016 till 30th June 2017 the following comprehensive insurance programme for the property, civil liability and travel of entities of Apator Group is in force and covers:
1. Contracts concluded with the pool of insurance companies of PZU S.A./STU Ergo Hestia S.A. in the scope of:
- civil liability due to business activity and placing the product on the market,
- property against all the risks,
- loss of the profit based on property insurance against all the risks,
- machines against the damages,
- electrical machines against electrical damages,
- electronic equipment against all the risks
- property in domestic transport,
- property in international transport.
Total value of the premiums is PLN 536 000, total insurance sum is PLN 1 225 m.
2. Contracts concluded with PZU S.A.in the scope of vehicle insurance.
Total value of premiums is PLN 255 000, total insurance sum is PLN 5, 3 m.
3. Contracts concluded with ACE European Group Ltd. Sp. z o. in the scope of travel insurance.
Total value of the premiums PLN 8600, total insurance sum PLN 4,9 m.
4. Contract concluded with PZU S.A. concerning additional accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
Total value of the premiums is PLN 800, total insurance sum is PLN 200 000.
5. Contracts concluded with AIG Europe Limited Sp. z o.o. based on essential insurance policy and ACE European Group Ltd. Sp. z o. o., HCC International Insurance Company PLC and TUiR Allianz Polska S.A. based on excess liability policy related to liability of the members of managements of the companies.
Total value of premiums is PLN 110 000, total insurance sum is PLN 100 m.
The contract does not include any special conditions that would be different from commonly applied in such types of contracts. Moreover, the contracts do not include any provisions concerning the reservation of date and term and liquidated damages.
The criterion to consider the above mentioned contracts as important contract is the value of insurance sum that exceeds 10% of equities of Apator SA.
Legal basis: § 5 para 1 point 3 of the Regulation of Minister of Finance dated 19th February 2009 regarding current and regular information being transferred by the issuers of securities and conditions to be considered as equivalent information required by law of the state not being the member of the EU.
CONTACT ON INVESTOR RELATIONS
cc group - Katarzyna Mucha
Mobile +48 697 613 712
Mobile +48 56 61 91 228
Frequently asked questions and answers.