Notification of exceeding the 5% threshold in the total number of votes at the GMS
The Executive Board of Apator S.A. (hereinafter: "The Company") announces that today it received from Aviva Otwarty Fundusz Emerytalny Aviva Santander S.A. with headquarters in Warsaw ("The Fund") the notification under art. 69 par. 1 and 4 of the Act of 29th July 2005 on public offering and conditions of introduction of financial instruments to organized trading system and on public companies ("The Act") on exceeding the threshold of 5% in total number of votes in the Company.
The Fund notified the Company that:
- on 14 January 2020, the Fund purchased 500 thousand of the Company's shares,
- before the settlement of the transaction, i.e. as of 15 January 2020, the Fund held 2,594,295 shares in the Company, which accounted for 7.89% of the share capital and 2,594,295 votes from the shares held, accounting for 4.73% of the total number of votes,
- after the conclusion and settlement of the transaction, i.e. as at 16 January 2020, the Fund held 3,094,295 shares in the Company, which accounted for 9.42% of the share capital and 3,094,295 votes from the shares held, representing 5.64% of the total number of votes,
- does not have any subsidiaries holding shares in the Company,
- the situation described in article 69 section 4 point 6 of the Act does not occur,
- does not have any financial instruments referred to in Article 69b section 1 point 1) and 2) of the Act.
Art. 70 item 1 of the Act on Public Offering - acquisition or disposal of a significant block of shares.
CONTACT ON INVESTOR RELATIONS
cc group - Katarzyna Mucha
Mobile +48 697 613 712
Mobile +48 56 61 91 228
Frequently asked questions and answers.