Registration of amendments to the Statutes of Apator SA
The Management Board of Apator SA notifies that it received information about registration of amendments to the Statutes of Apator SA by the District Court in Toruń, VII Economic Department of the National Court Register on 14th November 2022.
Amendments to the Statutes were made pursuant to Resolutions No. 28/VI/2022, 29/VI/2022 of the Ordinary General Meeting of Apator SA dated June 28, 2022, and relate to:
1. Reduction of the share capital of Apator SA in connection with:
- Redemption of 130,155 bearer shares, carrying the right to 130,155 votes at the AGM, acquired under the share buyback program,
- Conversion of 4,510 registered shares into bearer shares at the request of a shareholder of the company, which was carried out on January 31, 2022, and as a result of which the number of registered and bearer shares changed.
2. An amendment to expand the range of possible locations where the Company may hold its AGM,
3. Changes to the method of calculating the term of office of members of the Supervisory Board and the Company's Management Board.
The Company's current share capital amounts to PLN 3,264,707.30 (three million two hundred and sixty-four thousand seven hundred and seven zlotys 30/100) and is divided into:
- 7,332,491 (seven million three hundred and thirty-two thousand four hundred and ninety-one) series A registered shares and
- 25,314,582 (twenty-five million three hundred and fourteen thousand five hundred and eighty-two) series A, B and C bearer shares with a nominal value of PLN 0.10 (ten cents) each.
The total number of votes at the General Meeting resulting from all issued shares is now 54,644,546.
Enclosed, the Issuer provides:
- content of new provisions of the Statute,
- uniform text of the Statute adopted by the Resolution No. 30/VI/2022 of the Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of Apator SA dated June 28, 2022.
§ 5 (1) of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance dated March 29, 2018 on current and periodic information provided by issuers of securities and conditions for recognizing as equivalent information required by the laws of a non-member state.
CONTACT ON INVESTOR RELATIONS
cc group - Katarzyna Mucha
Mobile +48 697 613 712
Mobile +48 56 61 91 228
Frequently asked questions and answers.