The forecast of consolidated financial
The Executive Board of Apator SA makes the adjustment of the forecast of financial results for 2012 in the following:
Current forecast of Grupa Apator:
- consolidated revenues on sales: 580 m PLN
- consolidated net profit: 90 m PLN- 95 m PLN
It was increased to the following values:
- consolidated revenues on sales: 670 m PLN
- consolidated net profit: 98 m PLN
The forecast of financial results was adjusted mainly due to:
- high value of sales by all the entities of Grupa Apator,
- intensive activity of Newind Sp. z o.o. on IT market - the revenues of this entity in 2012 will be two times higher than values planned.
The Executive Board of Apator SA emphasises that:
- Newind Sp. z o.o. has been operating on IT market since nearly two years
- currently the activity of that Company characterizes of low profitability due to performance of the contacts with the huge participation of hardware.
Other assumptions of adjusted forecast include:
- Business activity of Apator SA in Pomeranian Special Economic Zone (the commencement of settlement of tax relief on the 1st June 2012)
- calculation of assets for deferred tax due to possibility to make use of tax relief that is planned in value of 22 m PLN at the end of 2012 ( increase in relation to previous forecast by 2 m PLN)
- other operating revenues due to the sale of properties in Toruń: 16 m PLN (decrease in relation to previous forecast by 1 m PLN)
- high share of export in revenues on sales in total
- assumed average annual EUR exchange rate 4,18 PLN (in the previous forecast it was assumed at the level of 4,30 PLN)
- value of hedge transactions and hedge policy of currency exposure used
- Grupa Apator includes the following entities: Apator SA, FAP Pafal SA, Apator Mining sp. z o.o., Apator Control sp. z o.o., Apator Elektro SA, Apator GmbH, Grupa Apator Powogaz (Apator Powogaz SA, Apator Telemetria sp. z o.o.,Apator Metroteks sp. z o.o.,Apator Metra s.r.o., Teplovodomer SA), Apator Rector sp. z o.o. with Newind sp. z o.o. and Apator Metrix SA with GWiLtd (GWi since September 2012).Making the adjustment of the forecast, the Executive Board of Apator SA assessed that incorporation of GWI Ltd. in Grupa Apator does not have any influence on the forecast of consolidated financial results of the current year.
Adjusted forecast of consolidated financial results for 2012 covers total net profit on Grupa Apator activity relates to both shareholders of parent entity and non controlling interest.
Legal basis of current report: § 5 para 1 point 25 and § 31 para 2-4 of the Regulation of Minister of Finance regarding current and regular information being transferred by the issuers of securities and conditions to be considered as equivalent information required by law of the country not being the member of the EU.
CONTACT ON INVESTOR RELATIONS
Frequently asked questions and answers.