The forecast of consolidated financial results for 2011
The Executive Board of APATOR SA announces the forecast of consolidated financial results for 2011 in the following amounts:
- consolidated revenues from sales in total of 480 m. PLN
- consolidated net profit of 51 m. PLN - 55 m. PLN
The following have been taken into consideration during making the forecast:
- the sale of 600 000 shares of Apator that belong to Apator Mining sp. z o.o.
- considerable share of export in revenues from sales in total
- EUR exchange rate assumed at average level of 3,80 PLN
- the level of derivatives securing the currency exposure of Grupa Apator
- costs of interests from loans taken for the purchase of the companies Apator Powogaz SA i Apator Rector sp. z o. o., Metra Sumperk s.r.o,
- capital group includes the following entities: Apator SA, Apator Rector sp. z o.o., FAP Pafal SA, Apator Metrix SA, Apator Mining sp. z o. o., Apator Control sp. z o. o., Apator Elektro SA, Apator GmbH and Grupa Apator Powogaz.
The Executive Board of dominating entity monitors the performance of the forecast of consolidated financial results of capital group by system of monthly and quarterly reports.
The evaluation of possibility to perform the forecasted results is presented in quarterly reports made public. The correction of the forecast is made based on decision of the Executive Board of APATOR SA and it is announced in current report.
Legal base:§ 5 para 1 point 25 of the Regulation of Ministry of Finance on current and regular information being transferred by issuers of securities and conditions of the information to be considered as equivalent one required by law of the country not being the member of the EU (Dz.U.2009.131.1080).
CONTACT ON INVESTOR RELATIONS
cc group - Katarzyna Mucha
Mobile +48 697 613 712
Mobile +48 56 61 91 228
Frequently asked questions and answers.