The forecast of consolidated financial results for 2014
The Executive Board of Apator SA presents the forecast of consolidated financial results for 2014 that is as follows:
- consolidated revenues on sales in total in the range of 730 m PLN – 760 m PLN
- total consolidated net profit in the range of 75 m PLN – 78 m PLN
The following was considered during preparation of the forecast:
- takeover of 100% shares of Elkomtech SA and consolidation of results of the company since the II quarter 2014.,
- financing of transaction concerning the purchase of shares of Elkomtech SA from the bank loan in amount of 100 m PLN,
- purchase of 30% shares of Apator Rector Sp. z o.o. for the amount of 17,9 m PLN,
- maintenance of the high share of export in revenues on sales in total,
- Eur exchange rate accepted at medium level in amount of 4,10 PLN,
- making use of investment tax relief due to activity of Apator SA in Pomeranian Special Economic Zone.
The Executive Board of parent entity has been monitoring the performance of the forecast of consolidated financial results of the capital group within ownership supervisory through monthly and quarterly financial statements system.
The assessment of the possibility of the performance of the forecast results is presented in quarterly financial statements announced to the public. The adjustment of the forecast is made based on decision of the Executive Board of Apator SA and it is published in current report.
Legal basis of the report: § 5 para 1 point 25 of the Regulation of Minister of Finance regarding current and regular information being transferred by the issuers of securities and conditions to be considered as equivalent information required by law of the country not being the member of the EU.
CONTACT ON INVESTOR RELATIONS
Frequently asked questions and answers.