The forecast of consolidated financial results for 2015
The Management Board of Apator SA presents the forecast of consolidated financial results for 2015 that is as follows:
- consolidated revenues on sales in total – PLN 790 m
- total consolidated net profit – PLN 95 m
The following assumptions were considered during preparation of the forecast:
- organic growth of the entities in Apator Group supported by slight growth of acquisition,
- consolidation of the results of Apator Elkomtech SA for entire 2015 (in 2014, consolidation regarded three quarters),
- maintenance of the same value of export at significant decrease of sales to Russia,
- Eur exchange rate assumed at the average level in amount of PLN 4.20.
The Management Board of parent entity has been monitoring the performance of the forecast of consolidated financial results of the capital group within ownership supervisory through monthly and quarterly financial statements system.
The assessment of possibility of the performance of the forecast results is presented in quarterly financial statements being announced to the public. The adjustment of the forecast is made based on the decision of the Management Board of Apator SA and it is published in current report.
Legal basis of the report: § 5 para 1 point 25 of the Regulation of Minister of Finance regarding current and regular information being transferred by the issuers of securities and conditions to be considered as equivalent information required by law of the state not being the member of the EU.
CONTACT ON INVESTOR RELATIONS
Frequently asked questions and answers.