Stable sales of Apator Group in H1 2021, strong results in the Water & Heat segment
In the first half of 2021, Apator Group maintains comparable revenues to the previous year, mainly due to high turnover dynamics in the Water & Heat segment.
- H1 2021 results: comparable sales revenues year to year (PLN 461,9m), with EBITDA of PLN 99,9m (including the effect of the sale of real estate in Poznan PLN +34,1m) and a net profit of PLN 51,2m (result without the sale of real estate: PLN 23,6m).
- Strong market recovery in the Water & Heat segment, other segments under pressure from the effects of the pandemic and the current market environment.
- Increased export’s share in the total turnover of Apator Group compared to H1 2020 by 2.6 pp, to the level of 47.5% of total revenue; main export markets being EU countries (with a dominant market position in: Germany, Belgium, Czech Republic, France) and the United Kingdom.
- Maintained safe levels of debt and liquidity, net debt/adjusted LTM EBITDA ratio equaling 0.88x.
- Over PLN 39m in profits redistributed to shareholders, out of which 24.6M PLN represented the second tranche of dividends for 2020, paid on August 23, 2021.