FAQ - Frequently asked questions
The section has been developed to facilitate quick access to problem solutions.
The FAQ section is a knowledge base regarding legal aspects related to our products. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the following issues.
1. What is a water meter?
2. How is a water meter constructed?
3. Which water meter to choose?
4. What is the temperature class of the water meter?
5. What is the metrological class of a water meter?
6. What is the pressure loss class?
7. At what temperatures can the water meter be used?
8. What markings are/should be applied to the water meter dial?
9. How is the reading of the water meter measured?
10. Can water flow inconsistent with the direction indicated by the arrow on the body damage the water meter?
11. From when and how long is the validity period of the indications of the water meter verified by the officials of the District Office of Measures?
12. What is the minimum water pressure at which the water meter can operate?
13. What does the coefficient R, which is written on the dial/housing of the water meter counter, mean?
14. Technical recommendations for the installation and installation of water meters
15. What can be the cause of fogged up "glass" of the water meter?
16. What to do in case of a damaged water meter or damaged seal?
17. Can water meter readings be read remotely?
18. Is remote reading safe for health?
19. Are water meters covered by legal regulations?